emsman Wrote:
15, 14 MORE, LETS GO. Too short? F off I just want the pack uwu
15, 13MORE, LETS GO. Too short? F off I just want the pack uwu

25-01-2021, 11:44 AM
emsman Wrote:

I'm not spamming, I just want the pack, pls dont ban me thanks in advance mr mod

emsman Wrote:

I'm not spamming, I just want the pack, pls dont ban me thanks in advance mr mod
Still quite a few left, time to turn on youtube to pass the time

emsman Wrote:

Still quite a few left, time to turn on youtube to pass the time
[font=georgia, "trebuchet ms", arial, sans-serif]During the first part of your life, you only become aware of happiness once you have lost it. Then an age comes, a second one, in which you already know, at the moment when you begin to experience true happiness, that you are, at the end of the day, going to lose it[/font]

During the first part of your life, you only become aware of happiness once you have lost it. Then an age comes, a second one, in which you already know, at the moment when you begin to experience true happiness, that you are, at the end of the day, going to lose it

When I met Belle, I understood that I had just entered this second age. I also understood that I hadnt reached the third age, in which anticipation of the loss of happiness prevents you from living.

Your only chance of survival, if you are sincerely smitten, lies in hiding this fact from the woman you love, of feigning a casual detachment under all circumstances

Your only chance of survival, if you are sincerely smitten, lies in hiding this fact from the woman you love, of feigning a casual detachment under all circumstances