Giveaways

V4 Launch Giveaway

Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 196475

Thread Closed

RE: V4 Launch Giveaway

05-02-2021, 02:23 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
I already do some cool cases, but the good stuff is when you get thrown in the fray.
A doctor told us about a dude that couldn't get an eggplant out of his butt and went to emergencies to get it removed. Smug

Which i won't, if covid continues till september.......

Well, here is my story: (for anyone who cares)

Me being a 9-year-old kid, I had frequent stomach aches, usually during morning (at school) and at the afternoon (during 2nd language classes). Now with my parents taking me to the doctor a dozen times and the doctor saying I have nothing (after examining me) they sort of stopped believing me and basically told me if my stomach hurts I just need to power through it. Now after a 3-month period of that happening daily. One of the doctors at the hospital asked us to go and do an ultra-sound, with him saying "I don't think it will show something, but you should do it anyways". Well we go do the exam, and the tech guys there find a tumor 6.5"x8" sitting on my liver (having consumed half -- seen later in MRI)

Doctors put me in surgery, having a few things so south during that operation, like cutting one of my arteries (gg on that one) and me technically dying for a solid 2 minutes. 6 months later, I made a full recovery.

but yeah, that's my story and thank you coming to my TED talk
GeoCore's Wall of Fame

Yuun | For pure awesomeness!
Oathkeeper | A myth, turned legend, turned Anime Fan.
Nasyr | For making the floor super shinny. Peepolove
shepherd1994 | How can someone surpass that content?