Giveaways

V4 Launch Giveaway

Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 196475

Thread Closed

RE: V4 Launch Giveaway

This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 02:36 AM by Yuun
05-02-2021, 02:33 AM
GeoCore Wrote:
Well, here is my story: (for anyone who cares)

Me being a 9-year-old kid, I had frequent stomach aches, usually during morning (at school) and at the afternoon (during 2nd language classes). Now with my parents taking me to the doctor a dozen times and the doctor saying I have nothing (after examining me) they sort of stopped believing me and basically told me if my stomach hurts I just need to power through it. Now after a 3-month period of that happening daily. One of the doctors at the hospital asked us to go and do an ultra-sound, with him saying "I don't think it will show something, but you should do it anyways". Well we go do the exam, and the tech guys there find a tumor 6.5"x8" sitting on my liver (having consumed half -- seen later in MRI)

Doctors put me in surgery, having a few things so south during that operation, like cutting one of my arteries (gg on that one) and me technically dying for a solid 2 minutes. 6 months later, I made a full recovery.

but yeah, that's my story and thank you coming to my TED talk

xd
public doctors around here tend to be like that

examine you after u tell em your problem, say it's nothing or prescribe some generic medicine hoping ppl will get better thru placebo Feelstastyman

05-02-2021, 02:32 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
And their dicks, dont forget their dicks.

Also, I despise people that question their doctors constantly, and we're full of em
Second opinion is fine, but this is redundant

what about 'internet doctors'
xd
Awoo~!

[Image: wJF4V6p.png]

[Image: TpUwOtZ.png]