The Lounge

If you have unlimited money, what's the first thing you will do?

Submitted by veloo87, , Thread ID: 188352

Thread Closed

RE: If you have unlimited money, what's the first thing you will do?

Unlimited money, what a concept to fantasize over. I'd break the money in three different directions. The first would be to help the ones who's need is desperate. The homeless, the mentally ill, the refugees, the list is never-ending. The second batch would go to what ever schools or systems I could find that teach young people (kids) to be tolerant and accepting. We create too much shit in this world because we are all (mostly all) judgemental bastards who think we are better than that schmuck across the street, let alone across the ocean. The last stash would be for me to travel the world - I love meeting individual people in whatever country I'm in. I'm lightly traveled but I'd want to be well traveled. I consider part of my travel to be the research on countries so I don't stroll in and get arrested, robbed, or recruited into trouble. I'd love to have the money so I could get rolled by people who could use some cash. I don't mind overpaying for guides, food, and shelter if I have the cash to burn. Nice fantasy, but I'll still get up with the sun and go to work next Monday.