Grain Volume I Photoshop Brushes

Submitted by ordoz, , Thread ID: 197880

Thread Closed
ordoz
Level:
Credits:
14-02-2021, 02:39 AM
[Image: e25a2179-db62-4f04-9156-c5f9a4cf6a35?aut...100660d73f]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]A set of 12 handmade grainy brushes for Photoshop for shading & adding texture to your drawings![/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]See previews & swatches pictures for an overview of all the brushes included in this set.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Here are a few examples of how these brushes can be used:[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif] Create a new layer on top of the other layers, paint the whole layer with one of the brushes and apply a blending mode to create a grainy texture (overlay, soft light, linear burn, multiply, etc).[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif] Use the brushes for shading.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif] Paint with the brushes only on certain areas for a grunge look (for example, on the edges of your artwork).[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][b]What's included:[/b][/font]
  • 12 Photoshop brushes in .abr format

• 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Fira Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][b]To use these brushes, you will need:[/b][/font]
  • Photoshop CC

• Recommended: a tablet + stylus (the brushes are pressure sensitive)
SELLER -https://elements.envato.com/grain-volume-i-photoshop-brushes-ZW7FJT9
DOWNLOAD -http://www.mediafire.com/file/bjlqc8hrq41lsw8/Grain_Volume_I.abr/file