Gaming Discussions

Good windows 10 ark server host?

Submitted by AligatoR, , Thread ID: 199520

Thread Closed
03-03-2021, 02:51 AM
I thought there was an Ark section but I guess it was removed or maybe it never existed at all. Anyways lmao.

I own Ark:SE on my PC through the Microsoft store because I get it for free with Xbox game pass. I have a couple friends that play ark on PC and Xbox so I had the idea to open our own vanilla ark server with boosted stats because it seems like all the boosted crossplay servers just end up going down because there hosted off some kids Xbox. The only hosting company that I have found that hosts windows 10/xbox ark servers is Nitrado. BUT, Nitrado simply does not let me purchase a server rental. I downloaded the app and my country was locked to the US when I attempted to pay, I don't live in the US therefore my billing address didn't match my country (I used a random California address) and the transaction failed.

I have been to 5 or 6 different hosts websites to view there servers and Nitrado is the ONLY one I found that rents out xbox servers. I'm kinda stumped at this point because if you know about playing non dedicated... it's not fun.

So, if anyone here knows anything, I'll take all the information I can get. Thanks!
Thanks
XERTiO
for upgrading me to Prime!