Forum Games

Would you quit the internet for $100.000, permanently.

Submitted by Prince, , Thread ID: 109107

Thread Closed

RE: Would you quit the internet for $100.000, permanently.

DadabySUS
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
07-04-2021, 09:25 PM
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]The great ever social game![/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]You came that site to download smth.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]You get knowed that you have to post 15 strongly-moderated messages to get access that file.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]A bit after you get knowning that part of your post will not be counted in this 15 posts.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Now - the question: "WOULD YOU QUIT THE INTERNET FOR $100.000, PERMANENTLY."[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Yes, I'm already have lots of hate speech for administration, but I want to reach the stage when they offer me to pay for file access.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]And I am already dream that I will never-ing-ever visit that site again.[/font]