The Lounge

Do you think Spanish is difficult to learn?

Submitted by KAMIKKAZErar, , Thread ID: 206214

Thread Closed

RE: Do you think Spanish is difficult to learn?

Tachenko
Level:
Credits:
30-05-2021, 12:42 AM
El espaol depende como lo hables, si hablas a base de puro lunfardo va a ser fcil, pero si lo hablas de manera formal puede ser complicado, a mi personalmente me gusta hablar formalmente mas que nada, primero por que el lunfardo varia segn el pais/cultura del pais.
segundo por que la gente que busca contratar a alguien, espera justamente que tengas una buena educacin y ojo, no me mal entiendas, el espaol con lunfardos es totalmente admisible y puede demostrar educacin, no obstante los contratistas tienen un "estereotipo" bastante negativo de los que hablan, es mas, hasta yo preferira evitar a alguien que me hable con un acento muy "callejero" solo por las dudas, ya que tuve malas experiencias con gente as.

In english:

Spanish depends on how you speak it, if you speak based on pure lunfardo it will be easy, but if you speak it formally it can be complicated, I personally like to speak formally more than anything, first because lunfardo varies according to the country / culture of the country.
second, because people who are looking to hire someone, just hope that you have a good education and beware, don't get me wrong, Spanish with lunfardos is totally admissible and can demonstrate education, however contractors have a quite negative "stereotype" of those who speak, in fact, even I would prefer to avoid someone who speaks to me with a very "street accent" just in case, since I had bad experiences with people like that.