Õ░åµØÑÒü«Þ¿╝õ║║
Level:
Credits:
11-02-2016, 09:53 PM
11-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Aoki Wrote:
11-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Natsu Wrote:
Not shitting on your post, but everyone here is trying to find a way to constantly improve the forums; which is at the forefront. Sometimes it's disappointing when I come and there's no new posts or places to post. I'm not sure why r00t made this thread but I'm sure it was for the same reason and a lot of members seem to feel the same way about the situation.

The thing is, the forum is pretty active at the moment. I'm not pointing my finger at you, don't get me wrong but we, the team, aren't able to change anything about it. We constantly improve the forum, host contests for you guys and many other things. I'm basically working my ass off every day to get something new up. You may not see it, but almost everytime when I'm online, I'm working on new stuff.
Most of you think, that everything is done within days, but it doesn't work like that. I can't flick my fingers and everything's finished.

It also doesn't help when three people ask me each day, when V3 is live. You guys are annoying and demotivating me to continue. Just wait for it and stop stressing the shit out of me.

I know the feel ;-;
For the few years I managed a Minecraft server, that's exactly how it felt to me. It doesn't matter how fast I worked, I just felt it was never done. It's so fulfilling when you finish something but yet so very unfulfilling when you realize you have much more that you want to do to keep it going and hopefully keep everything alive.

You're doing great, keep up the good work! :noh: