RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

sinfullpride
Level:
Credits:
13-07-2021, 08:17 AM
#1,756
11-07-2021, 04:12 PM
smelly Wrote:
Covid was a terrible thing and Im glad there are vaccines out now, i hate anti--vaccers.
This is beyond ignorant. "hating" someone because they choose to make there own choices with there own bodies? I agree a select portion of the population should have this vaccination. Elderly, People with fucked immunity systems. So forth. But for example. My Grandparents, mother,step father, and sister all have said vaccine. My fiance and I do not. We have spoken with our personal doctors and have made the logical medical decision to not receive it. As we speak, My whole family other then my fiance and I arecurrently Covid positive, We all spend a good portion of time together as a family, and the two that did not get the jab dont have the virus but everyone else does. Which is pretty shitty considering my mother is currently going through stage4 pancreatic cancer and it fucked up her chemo schedule.

On another note. I cant wait to tell off these folks going door to door to ask me about my personal medical information. NO TRESPASSING ALLOWED!