zarrar
Novice
Level:
Credits:
18-07-2021, 10:28 PM
This post was last modified: 18-07-2021, 10:38 PM by zarrar
18-07-2021, 01:52 AM
Jatts Wrote:
A recent thing I downloaded (Niagara Death Effects) doesn't even work cause the content was taken out of its source folder and it is unknown what the original folderwas. What, you want me to re-connect all meshes/materials/textures myself manually from scratch?You'd think people with experience with UE4 would know better than to mess with and rename project folders.
With all due respect my man, people experienced with UE4 know that broken redirectors aren't that much of an issue. You can simply Right Click an asset in the content browser and "Find References". It'll open up a window that shows you EVERYTHING. Whose referencing the asset and what assets are being referenced by the asset. A path is shown right above the referenced assets which shows where the asset is looking for it's referenced assets. Even if a folder was messed up, you can quite easily rename/insert/delete it and fix everything up. I should warn you that opening up a blueprint/material/particle asset with broken redirectors will break them permanently but you can simply reimport them.

As for 3DPanda, I personally don't believe we, free users have the right to complain. It's free stuff Pepehands

Most of the problems posted here are quite easily fixed by simple procedures. Good luck fixing up your asset : )

18-07-2021, 11:27 AM
LaceyUE Wrote:
NONE OF ANY OTHER PLACES HAVE EVERYTHING AVAILABLE FOR FREE.

Personally, if I had to go find each and every asset I needed, on the internet, I'd need a new pair of fingers for all that typing lol. Mad respect for Panda for even just compiling all of these together. UploadCloud is a whole another issue. Can't blame Panda for what UploadCloud is doing. I mean, one might think that 5 ads and a popup per download should be enough to bring them revenue (their DesireFX ad was good tho. That site is fine for some stuff too)