Harry1102
Novice
Level:
Credits:
15-09-2021, 01:04 AM
This post was last modified: 15-09-2021, 01:05 AM by Harry1102
29-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Ermel2Duck Wrote:
I don't think so, he's not as good as he was in his old days at Man Utd. And Chelsea and Man City are just too good at the moment compared to Man Utd
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Hi, do you think Cristiano Ronaldo can be a game-changer at Manchester United despite his age ? Personally i think yeah[/font]

29-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Ermel2Duck Wrote:
I don't think so, he's not as good as he was in his old days at Man Utd. And Chelsea and Man City are just too good at the moment compared to Man Utd
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Hi, do you think Cristiano Ronaldo can be a game-changer at Manchester United despite his age ? Personally i think yeah[/font]

Hi, do you think Cristiano Ronaldo can be a game-changer at Manchester United despite his age ? Personally i think yeah

Hi, do you think Cristiano Ronaldo can be a game-changer at Manchester United despite his age ? Personally i think yeah