UnrealFreak
Level:
Credits:
OP
24-09-2021, 07:28 PM
24-09-2021, 07:18 PM
feknous Wrote:
Thank for that assets that what I need thank you very much

You're absolutely welcome and I'm sorry if took time for me to figure out how to share it correctly.

I couldn't use this asset yet, really,because I need to find what's best for my personal project, but this one definitely look interesting and enough complete, with the harvesting and building options.
it definitely needs more to add but it's a first piece of a larger and more complex puzzle andall sounds well made and well documented, the videos are exhaustive, from what I hear and saw,at least.
It definitely helps to figure out how to build a first game. I particularly appreciate the third and first person versatility, which I consider the most important thing in games. First person causes nausea to me after a few minutes so I mostly use it for aiming in sniper mode or during recon and then I switch back tothe 3rd person.

I hope it serves your needs, if he does I would really recommend to buy it from the marketplace to enjoy the full support. I say that to you and to anybody interested in this asset.

Enjoy.

Cheers!