Money Talk

How to start a crypto exchange like binance?

Submitted by gracelynwills, , Thread ID: 221198

Thread Closed

RE: How to start a crypto exchange like binance?

07-10-2021, 10:29 PM
XenLars Wrote:
how much would it cost????

Generally, the cost of starting a crypto exchange like Binance depends on your chosen development path.

- If you develop an exchange from scratch the cost of development will be around $ 50k (The range of cost will vary based on your requirement)

- Or else, If you launch your crypto exchange with Binance Clone Script the cost range will be $ 7k - 10k [Slightly the cost may differ, it fully depends on your business needs]

If you asked me, I preferred Binance Clone Script because it has a lot of benefits. Here I list some of the benefits below,

1. Customizing options - Binance Clone Script provides customization options as per your business requirements.
2. Monitor and Engage - You can easily monitor the work process
3. Beta module - You can test your exchange in the Beta module
4. Cost-effective - The development will cost around $7k - $12k (It may vary based on the requirement)
5. Time-Period - You can launch your exchange within 1 week

Now you'd have got a clear picture about the preferred way to launch a crypto exchange in a safe, secure, & cost-efficient manner.

Still, If you've any queries regarding the cost of developing a crypto exchange like Binance, feel free to connect with experts via.,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: [email protected]

Live Website Chat also Avilable @ Binance Clone Script