Submitted by IzzyM, , Thread ID: 231742

RE: Beatrun leak (OLD)

sonch
Novice
Level:
Credits:
27-02-2022, 01:04 PM
This post was last modified: 27-02-2022, 01:05 PM by sonch
To fix all the errors that arise, you need to download the beatrun ea patch and just beatrun. there is a post on IzzyM's profile called secret mod and you can download it there.

Then you need to extract the beatrun ea patch archive to steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod.

Then when you downloaded the usual beatrun from the secret mod post, you need to click beatrun, gamemodes, beatrun in the archive.

Then you need to drag the content folder to steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\beatrun\gamemodes\beatrun.

Congratulations, you did everything right if you understood me

Bonus:
1. In order for the mod to work, you need to set the year 2021 not necessarily on August 15
2. When you entered the map and everything is black and incomprehensible, then press E + R, this may not work the first time, you may have to press this several times
3. When you entered the map, you can return the date back to 2021 just to enter the map
!vmanip base must be downloaded from the workshop and included otherwise it will not work!

If what I wrote is not clear, then I'm sorry, I just don't speak English and I use a translator