Selling

[UE4-5] 5100+ content for cheap sub! (No download limits, no bots, instant!)

Submitted by Deleted_320958, , Thread ID: 241004

Thread Closed

RE: [UE4-5] 5100+ content for cheap sub! (No download limits, no bots, instant!)

Deleted_320958
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
OP
23-04-2022, 12:27 AM
This post was last modified: 23-04-2022, 12:33 AM by Deleted_320958
Okay tell me one thing:

They upload all files (at least as txt, the so called vip ones also, to steer everyone towards their magnificent bot, to talk to after signing up for the sub right) to the channel. Meaning, whatever channel of their 2-3 we look at, including unity, the bigger channel is 3100 files. I think it's more because unity is added on the bigger channel, while the smaller is unreal only as the name you gave suggests also. So their Unreal amount is 2k and their unity is 1300. That's how the math adds up. THey must have all files at least as txt there, to let people know they have it. So your 6k does not seem to be logical, as they simply have not enough files, even combined with unity, to hit 5600.

I was confused also realizing they have more channels. But the biggest one contains unity as well, has at best 1/3rd of my content AND you talk to a bot trying to get files. If that's not cumbersome for thousands of files, then nothing. You know what happens for the 25? You enter, and mass download everything as quickly as you want, no talking to bots, that's why there is no need to offer a full month. And the content actually has stuff that is not leeched only from left and right.

The conversion rate so far is amazing, I don't think many people will even consider to compare it to anything if they know all the resources. And trust me, I genuinely priced it as irresistible for the quality it holds.

23-04-2022, 12:20 AM
Perdolio Wrote:
You claim that they only have 2k resources and write below that you do not see their free section. Immediately write that they cannot have as many assets as you. Do you see any contradictions in your words? You do not see a free group and write that they do not have so many assets.

I won't convince you of anything. I'm just letting you know. You are asking 5 times more.

I watch your posts and you keep changing them. Therefore, information and meaning for other forum readers may be distorted.
I just add new lines as I re-read and realize I left out something. I am not the enemy here, and I justified already (plus the thousands of trades during the year) to you why it's worth a lot more than their 2k. I should ask 3 times as much of the amounts but it's less Wink

Please feel free to stay a fan of them, I don't force anything, people come themselves anyway if they want. Have a lovely night!