Garry's Mod Leaks

RayScoreboard - Incognito Mode Update!

Submitted by mertvbasein, , Thread ID: 249358

Thread Closed

RE: RayScoreboard - Incognito Mode Update!

YeastMaster
Level:
Credits:
16-08-2022, 09:50 PM
16-08-2022, 05:55 AM
mertvbasein Wrote:
RayBoard is a modern scoreboard, one of the most functional on the gmodstore. This addon combines a simple, clear design with advanced features that you will not find anywhere else!
Why should you choose this Scoreboard?

[QUALITY]
RayBoard (formerly known as FlatBoard) was created by the author of the most popular HUD for TTT on the gmodstore. This means you can be sure of the quality of this addon. The satisfaction of my customers is always the most important for me.

[UPDATES]
All my addons that I sell on Gmodstore at the moment are updated regularly. So far, RayBoard has gotten over 33 updates, including 3 major updates. I am constantly trying to provide the highest quality for my customers, and often include their suggestions in updates.

[SUPPORT]
I answer all support tickets as quickly as I can, most often I answer them within a few minutes, up to several hours. Not only do I help you troubleshoot addons, but I also consider all suggestions and advice, very often I add features in the update that are suggested by users.

[STANDOUT FEATURES]
Incognito Mode - unlike other scoreboards, this one allows you to completely change your identity, not just change the nickname to a random one, the administration can change its: nickname, usergroup, and even avatar!

Custom Columns - you are not limited to what RayBoard offers by default, in the configuration file you can add an unlimited number of your own columns, this option is compatible with all addons that display specific information.

SCB Chatbox Tags Compatibility - If you have SCB Chatbox on your server, you can use its tags on RayBoard, even if you use emojis in them, it's fully supported.

To find out about all RayBoard features, check out the Features tab!

GMODSTORE - Click
Download - Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

does it work for darkrp