Lurker
Level:
Credits:
01-09-2022, 02:11 PM
26-04-2019, 06:15 PM
frankreagan Wrote:
[Image: 61aaf42264467a115955d33b95915c37.png]

GMODSTORE:https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bl...aceuticals

Leak Link:Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.DISCLAIMER: I purchased this addon myself the only modifications made were to remove the license.txt this is the original zip file no backdoors or anything sketch I have made many leaks here this does not contain any sort of DRM I use this on my server as well

Blue's Pharmaceuticals is an addon based around the manufacturing and distributing of drugs; such as aspirin, with beneficial effects.

Have you ever felt like medic was a boring job, only around to provide basic healing for players? Or perhaps you wanted to roleplay as a scientist, concocting useful drugs? Well if so this addon is for you! Instead of using a bare-bones medkit tool to heal players slowly now you can manufacture and distribute actual drugs, with varied effects such as: Aspirin; which provides you with damage resistance, Naproxen; which gives you substantial healing over time and Anadrol a steroid which improves the users ability to deal damage. You can sell these drugs to an NPC market or playerscan consume/distribute them to other players to gain an advantage when raiding or in combat.

EDIT: Fixed Link and made it hidden instead of a spoiler
epic