ertrw
Nullus
Level:
Credits:
01-11-2022, 11:37 AM
This post was last modified: 25-02-2023, 10:24 AM by ertrw
Ray HUD Leak by ertrw

Description

RayUI Style is expanding to another gamemode! It all started with TTT, now it's time to refresh your DarkRP! This HUD offers full gamemode redesign and adds some new features such as crashscreen, wanted player list, law list, HUD for VCMod, and HUD appearance configuration!
Why should you choose this HUD?

[QUALITY]

RayHUD (formerly known as FlatHUD) was created by the author of the most popular HUD for TTT on the gmodstore. This means you can be sure of the quality of this addon. The satisfaction of my customers is always the most important for me.

[UPDATES]

All my addons that I sell on Gmodstore at the moment are updated regularly. So far, RayHUD has gotten over 19 updates, including 2 major updates. I am constantly trying to provide the highest quality for my customers, and often include their suggestions in updates.

[SUPPORT]

I answer all support tickets as quickly as I can, most often I answer them within a few minutes, up to several hours. Not only do I help you troubleshoot addons, but I also consider all suggestions and advice, very often I add features in the update that are suggested by users.

-- DOWMLOAD --

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

BTW when you have Questions add me on DC:
DARIĐ–
#0025 ^^

How to Install?
1. Open the .zip file.
2. Place the folder from the .zip file in the Addons folder on your server.
3. Start your Server.
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
1 times in total
Backdoor Buster