Garry's Mod Leaks

[HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

Submitted by fartrick, , Thread ID: 257689

fartrick
Novice
Level:
Credits:
12-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Not sure if im even able to really make this thread here, but ive been going at this for over a day now and just cant get any progress, and none of the actual support are even being useful so im realistically better off coming to the community for help. Im new to making Garry's mod servers and currently making my first one. I was running it locally but just had to go to a webhost in order to do MySql database easier for bricks addons and some others. I was finally able to follow thru with the instructions on installing bricks essentials since i could setup MySql so i followed as the gmodstore installation tab under the addon says, and now ive currently got essentials and gangs on the server, i can access the !bricksserver menu and turn on/off the modules but F4 menu doesnt show up for it, if i enable all the modules than my data is messed up and ill have no tool bar, jobs, money, spawn inside the map... its just so weird i thought this was supposed to be just a tiny bit stressful. Please if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. Ask me for any pics of my server file that u need (that wont like give my private info out) and ill send it, thank you