Garry's Mod Leaks

[HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

Submitted by fartrick, , Thread ID: 257689

RE: [HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

fartrick
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
12-01-2023, 02:02 PM
This post was last modified: 13-01-2023, 09:33 AM by fartrick
12-01-2023, 01:31 PM
HerrViko Wrote:
Are you using a leaked version? If so, the leak itself may not be fully functional and could be what's causing your problems. If that's not the case, then I'd advise you to try to switch to a local database rather than a MySQL one in order to test if that's causing the issue or not.

Yeah im using a leaked one sadly, i honestly might just go back to xenin because it worked perfectly its just bricks has sooooo much more too it i kinda loved it when i saw it. And yeah i dont know if its a bad leak file or what so ive tried looking some more up but just dont want to keep adding and removing different ones haha, and as for the local database stuff, i wouldnt even know where to begin haha. Im superrrr new to all of this and dont really understand anythhhing D: My server host support had to actually make my database and write out the correct credentials to input into addons mysql hahaha im kinda embarrassed.

Also i just noticed that im even able to spawn in the Bricks gangs entities thru Q menu and ive even earlier been able to go into !bricksserver so its like the addons are "working" it maay be my database stuff i just dont understand even a lick of that so im kinda doomed lol

Guess it wasnt just bricks, i tried going back to Xenin and now thats not working either.. just cant get anything that uses MySql to work or anything. i havent had an f4 menu on my server for 2 days now it just doesnt work but yet i can access other stuff from the addons like xenin deathscreens and some things. its strange. i dont know where i messed up. It all started when i tried using Bricks