Garry's Mod Leaks

[HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

Submitted by fartrick, , Thread ID: 257689

RE: [HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

fartrick
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
14-01-2023, 10:29 AM
This post was last modified: 14-01-2023, 10:32 AM by fartrick
13-01-2023, 05:02 PM
HerrViko Wrote:
I recommend trying out a leak from a different person, my guess is that the specific leak you used just has bad code or is incomplete. As for the MySQL, using your local server database is as simple as leaving the MySQL Configuration Document of the addons untouched (basically leaving it as it was in the leak you installed without touching it at all).

I went a downloaded a new Bricks leak and also restarted server back to nothing and now i got everything working and stuff, just setting up jobs now and ran into an issue setting up a job that needs voting. Ill try to become job which should cast a vote but it just types the command in chat (ex: /voteSWAT) which i didnt think i would have any issues with that lol.

Edit: actually i forgot something as i was sending that reply. I forgot that i can SEE the jobs in the f4 menu after changing the jobs.lua but i cant actualy BECOME them, so im 100% that was why haha. ugh im such a noob in all this wish i had friends skilled in this field hahahaha