Garry's Mod Leaks

[HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

Submitted by fartrick, , Thread ID: 257689

RE: [HELP] Bricks Essentials not working?

fartrick
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
14-01-2023, 11:17 PM
This post was last modified: 15-01-2023, 03:38 AM by fartrick
14-01-2023, 04:58 PM
HerrViko Wrote:
Nobody starts off knowing everything, I recommend looking at tutorials throughout the web related to whatever you are trying to accomplish. A good way to start off is by reading up on the different documentations published by the DarkRP devs. If you have anything in specific which you need help with, I would be happy to help.

Oh yeah of course haha, and awesome will do. I really check out as much as i can online if it doesn't date back toooo far because some stuff is outdated and all that but for most part tuts from 10 years ago still work haha. Also i appreciate that a ton :D  i deff wont bug u a whole lot if anything haha

Hmm well kinda having issues again with jobs and such lol.. trying to add a meth cook job and i got it all made with category and everything is all fine but i just now dont know how i go about adding the entities the job requires, well atleast i tried the methods i figured and kinda what i saw online but f4 menu doesnt update and gives me this error.

[darkrpmodification] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/entities.lua:25: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 19) near 'allowed'
  1. loadCustomDarkRPItems - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:138
  2. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:149
    3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:56

which line 19 is the very start of where i had input all the entities from the addon for that job

ahh i see i think i figured it out, gonna regenerate some better code