RE: My past with, SQL.

11-05-2016, 05:46 PM
SQL Wrote:
11-05-2016, 05:32 PM
AokiDoki Wrote:
10-05-2016, 09:50 PM
SQL Wrote:
Alright, I figured out who you are.

Are we going to restart this bullshit from 2 years ago all over again?
First of all, my program had no keylogger in it, why would I do that when I am making tons of money with it?
Second, I was going to keylogg this guy, then I asked SirArthurVlade to crypt the file, Reaper or whatever his name is wanted to test it, just for me. I got no logs, so I decided to test it myself. Basically what happened SirArthurVlade made his own server and gave it to us. He logged into my account a few days later and posted several things, like that I keylogged everyone and whatever. The grammar was really bad too, so you and everyone else should have noticed that it wasn't me. I was a noob back then and asked for help on how to remove it, I still have the thread on HF. He keylogged me twice in total, once it was a Adfly bot he wanted me to test out (The virus was delgfx.exe.exe) and the server of the crypt testing thing was windowsupdate.exe . Anyway, I got rid of it quickly back then and everyone did not believe me.

Oh and I actually donated the $5.00 I've got from you guys to cancer charity, my grandma has cancer and still has it.
Breast cancer to be exact.

And just to correct you, the company was called "Slachter Productions", AxE Stresser was a product made by Slachter Productions.

If anyone who purchased it still has it, you can scan it on http://malwr.com/ and you will see there are literally no connections or anything. Virustotal does not always say if its a virus or not. But everyone on V3rmillion doesn't have sense to think about: Malwr.

Also, nobody who has purchased has ever complained about compromised accounts, suspicious activity, etc.
The story was all made up by SirArthurVlade in order to destroy my success, he was once my friend but friends will destroy you for money.
And of course, everyone believed that story and nobody has ever got full valid proof.

He was trying to get a copy of my stresser from a buyer to decompile it.
But hey, ever heard of letting servers expire?

This gave me cancer on so many levels :noh:

Because it is the truth? :/

You still haven't made my website.