Money Talk

Any underrated ways to make money? (Drop & Find ideas!)

Submitted by lio#8277, , Thread ID: 255139

RE: Any underrated ways to make money? (Drop & Find ideas!)

BrookLeo
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
29-01-2023, 09:39 PM
This post was last modified: 29-01-2023, 09:39 PM by BrookLeo
27-11-2022, 11:21 PM
lio#8277 Wrote:
I am currently lacking creativity in making money. I lately began with a sales job (irl) but I want to make some more on the side. Youtube is oversatured with "How to make millions online quick videos and they're all feeling like some sort of scam and all the tips & tricks are getting repetitive.

I'm creating this thread so we can all share some actual usefull information on this "money making" topic.
Drop your fav youtuber or your fav online business model! Ez

For anyone just reading,
Hope you find something of any worth!

Yo, almost forgot to add a small list of good "financial" resources I watch.
they seem pretty cool ig
3commas
I forgot most of them but I will add more in this list!
I would point out several ways:
Online surveys - Participating in online surveys can be an easy and fun way to make some extra cash. Companies are always looking for consumer opinions, and by participating in surveys, you can earn money for sharing your thoughts.

Freelance work - With the rise of the gig economy, freelance work has become increasingly popular. Whether you have skills in writing, graphic design, or programming, there are plenty of opportunities to offer your services online and earn money.

Online tutoring - If you're an expert in a particular subject, consider offering online tutoring services. With the pandemic causing many schools to shut down, there's a growing demand for online tutors.

Sell handmade goods - If you're talented in arts and crafts, you can sell your handmade goods online. Platforms like Etsy and eBay provide an easy way to reach a large audience and turn your hobby into a profitable business.
Of course there are many more but I guess these are the best at the moment.