Selling

[$25] OMEGA MINER * CLOUD XMR MINER * LIFETIME UNLIMITED BUILDS * TUTORIAL INCLUDED

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 228923

RE: [$25] OMEGA MINER * CLOUD XMR MINER * LIFETIME UNLIMITED BUILDS * TUTORIAL INCLUDED

Ombra
ROGUE MARKET ADMINISTRATOR
Level:
Credits:
OP
10-02-2023, 09:02 AM
For those that wonder "how many computers do I need to earn $X/day?" I'll tell you that, while the question looks very simple, the answer is much complex.

To keep this short, unless you're interested in the full explanation, I'll tell you that it depends on the mining power of the computers being used to mine. 1k low end computers may lead you to earn pennies or nothing. 1k gaming computers will lead you to obtain a good income but "good" depends on their tech specs.

Please note that this does not apply to my miner specifically but to every miner. Whoever is able to tell you an exact amount that you'll earn by just knowing that you'll mine with 10, 100 or 10.000 computers is just shooting a random number. Estimating your expected income is impossible without having an idea of the tech specs of the computers used to mine.
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]