Submitted by Pixal, , Thread ID: 259540

RE: Invision Power Suite 4.7.7 (IPS)

superioz
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
12-04-2023, 07:16 PM
This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 09:52 PM by superioz
i am wordpress user, going to try this with Null knowledge lmao.. Anyone post me a quick guide, ? wuld b helping thaks....

anyone any recommend? for using ips suite with which theme

This the error i get, after pasting it,,, A 500 error usually indicates that there is a problem with the server, and it could be caused by a variety of issues such as misconfiguration, insufficient resources, or software conflicts.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can start by checking the server logs to see if they provide any information on the cause of the error. You can also try disabling any plugins or themes that you recently installed, as they may be conflicting with the IPS installation.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to contact your hosting provider's support team for assistance.

12-04-2023, 07:05 PM
TonyNostra Wrote:
More cases to test if it works Wink
A 500 error usually indicates that there is a problem with the server, and it could be caused by a variety of issues such as misconfiguration, insufficient resources, or software conflicts.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can start by checking the server logs to see if they provide any information on the cause of the error. You can also try disabling any plugins or themes that you recently installed, as they may be conflicting with the IPS installation.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to contact your hosting provider's support team for assistance.