The Lounge

forums and more

Submitted by C77, , Thread ID: 21489

Thread Closed

RE: forums and more

This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 06:59 AM by Zenith
I have seen so many forums live and die. People think running a forum is easy. Then they get fucking anal when their forum starts to go up.

I have administrated a friend's forum and it died in less than a month due to him not being happy with the activity.

And don't fucking get me started on the forums run on x10host. I do have a forum in beta on x10 host, but it is because I am poor as fuck, not finished with it, and I am not trying to advertise it to every single human being.

Any forum to get a tiny bit of traction with an autistic owner ends up getting bought out anyway. Look at Rikka Chan's forum. It got sold to ForumRoot. Oh wait that is gone too. (No offence to Noah I like him and FR seemed alright)

Aoki actually cares about this site (or he makes it seem like it) Thats why NulledBB is still up. He worked hard to get the SEO status / community that it has, and he has respectfully never advertised the site himself. That's the main reason why I look up to him from an administrative standpoint. Because he cares, unlike most other forum owners *coughPredatardcough*

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]