RE: Update the trash daily unlock limit

Surin
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
OP
03-06-2023, 02:52 AM
This post was last modified: 03-06-2023, 03:02 AM by Surin
Well by the looks of it, Supreme has 5 less daily unlocks, 5 less rep, 1 less rep power, 4 less features, 60 less credits, and 6 hours less XP boost.
I find it hard to believe that "Supreme offers MUCH more for the price" when the features are right there and its listed as "Tier 2" which is under Tier 3. https://nulledbb.com/upgrade

10 Unlocks is terrible for the top rank. Look at a section like Gmod Leaks. Say im looking forĀ  x version of y addon. There's most likely 10+ threads that have a lower version, has a backdoor, or doesn't work. Imagine paying for a rank then having to wait to unlock 10 more threads all because these bums are posting shitty addons.

[Image: image.png?width=884&height=606]

I liked your post by accident and cant even unlike. What type of system is that.

God damn I didn't even read the description.

Prime has no requirements.
In order to upgrade to Supreme you must be Prime.
In order to upgrade to Divine you must be Prime and Supreme.

In order to get Divine rank I have to spend $67 and I can only unlock 10 things a day?
You'd be better of spending $34.99 on cracked for infinity rank and waiting on someone to leak nulled stuff on there.

The whole site needs to be reevaluated.

If your gonna make people buy Prime and Supreme to be able to buy Divine , just make Supreme $35 and Divine $60