Thread Closed

RE: Update the trash daily unlock limit

User Icon
Level:
Credits:
04-06-2023, 09:21 PM
04-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Nasyr Wrote:
Upgrades are just an option to unlock more perks on the forums whilst supporting the forums. People with no upgrades can also unlock the content. You do get access to more features by upgrading. If I remember correctly Divine can actually see the hidden content without using credits. url can you check a leak and confirm you can see the unlocked content without using unlocks or credits? It's been like 5 years since I was a Divine user and a lot has been changed. Sure I get that the unlocks seem to be triggering in that you want more options for unlocks but realistically there is no need to be excessive unlocking content in a single day. It's in place to avoid leeching and encourage people to visit the forums multiple days. We don't force people to upgrade, you choose to do so for the perks of the upgrade. The reality is that if someone doesn't like the upgrade system we have don't upgrade. It isn't going to change at this time. It is something however that is being discussed so we can to some degree revamp it and improve it. I'll pass your suggestion along but at this time it will not change.

I can confirm, as Divine, we spend zero credits on hidden content! It's very nice as at one point, I was able to build a plethora of credits without spending a single cred. Smile
home of the url