The Lounge

Serious A message to RF and why I got banned.

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 22546

Thread Closed
29-07-2016, 06:12 AM
As some of you may know, I asked for a one year ban on RF. I do not want to be unbanned until that year is up. And there is only one reason why. That reason is because I believe that the things I did on that site brought me to where I am today, and that person is not a great person. I would say that I've almost become a psychopath. I don't feel any real emotions anymore.

I'm volunteering at an orphanage right now in Mexico, and I witnessed a car crash today. I watched the collision and the aftermath. And the entire time I felt nothing. I didn't feel bad for the person who died almost on impact as he collided into a barrier. I didn't give two shits about the family of the victim and the impact it might have on them.

I remember being on YouNow a while ago, and I was looking for people to screw with. I found a man with severe anxiety and cerebral palsy. Want to know what I thought?

"Jackpot."

I found his address out by slowly gathering information from what he said. And this guy's face brings me to tears while I'm typing this. I remember putting his address in the chat box and watch his face go from life to death. He turned off his screen and I went to brag about it on Discord and on RF. And while this 25 year old man with disabilities was probably crying, I was celebrating. And that's sadistic. It's taking advantage of people. It isn't ok.

I used to take pleasure in finding kids' addresses who I found to be annoying from school and share them with others like playing cards, only they traded soon to be guilt with me. The people with these addresses could have done anything to that person. I could have had someone swatted because I just wanted to give things to people that made me look cool.

So, call me a pussy. That I'm not man enough to do things like that. But I'm not fucking being a pussy. I believe that I'm being a man by standing up and saying that I'm changing. If any reasonable person looked at what I did in the past and was to say something, they would say that I should be locked up in jail. And I can't change the past. But I can stand up and at least change my future. I have so much ahead of me, and I can't fuck up that time by wasting it cyberbullying people online and having no emotion about it. And so to give me a chance of changing, I have asked for a ban from the site.

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading.

- Muinu/Inanimate
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878