fdigl
the actual smol girl ?
Õ░åµØÑÒü«Þ¿╝õ║║
Level:
Credits:
23-11-2016, 09:18 PM
23-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Faded Wrote:
Bemani games not being welcoming, being hard to get into and having a language barrier doesn't make it harder nor better in any way. Kinda dumb actually.
Don't see how getting through menus makes the gameplay more difficult or better either.
Also you have to remember that being introduced to completely new controls, limited time(tries) just makes it harder to play, but not the gameplay itself. (same with limiting to only official bemani machines)

The difficulty lock completely pointless too, unless you'd have to complete a certain song to unlock another one.
Gives you the chance to get completely stuck on one song and not being able to move forward at all, so called making you force through it (though again, not moving forward limits your potential, so that's also kinda meh).

same stuff u already said (welcoming .. etc)

Also saying that osu! runs well on multiple systems.. yeah no lol.

Calibrations have to obviously be there, since like you said yourself, it isn't run on an official machine therefore not needed.
And now since were here, limiting the potential of people who could be playing the game is more harmful to it than anything.

ehh covered most stuff here too

Wrote it pretty sloppy, might be a bit confusing. I'm too lazy and too tired for this tbh

I'm not saying it's better, I'm saying it's more... intimidating I think?

Well, you're also right that osu!doesn't always run well, but the team tries to have the game run onas many machinesas possible. Bemani games are not that at all.

This whole thing wasn't meant to say Bemani games are better :x
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]