The Lounge

Serious Will World War start on Jan 20th 2017?

Submitted by Rape, , Thread ID: 24940

Thread Closed

RE: Will World War start on Jan 20th 2017?

This post was last modified: 11-12-2016, 10:05 PM by TC2
11-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
You debunked what?

"A business man that lost all his money not once but 3 times and yet his net worth is still 3.7 billion?"

This debunks nothing about my post about him loosing all his money several times and getting rich again.

You are seriously the most retard human bein i ever talked with, the blacklist on all my groups are honestly more than fair.

Damn..

I'm pretty sure if you used your head, you'd have realized that he regained his money the same way he lost it; with his brain and resources he had available to him.Whether legit or illegit and while you were still bitching about little things, you didn't take into consideration thatother people have lost things whether money, resources, land and morein order to succeed.

But of course you still have the mindset of a spoilt bratwho insults others without looking in another perspective at the situation. Just because you waste your money on usergroups doesn't mean you won't be subjected to a logical debate which you will eventually lose until you grow up.

I'd suggest you put your money to good use to take spelling lessons before you start calling me a retard.

If you'd like to give me an update and tell me what your point is rather than just starting pointless arguments then I'll happily oblige to conversate with you.