The Lounge

idk

Submitted by Infinitum, , Thread ID: 25256

Thread Closed

RE: idk

15-12-2016, 01:07 AM
Infinitum Wrote:
would it surprise you if I said to you that I already tried microgoals?
And that they didn't work out for me?

I mean, I could try a second time, but my lack of energy was such that I didn't really do anything anymore. Even things I loved doing. Everything was gone.

So, I'm going to try again, once more.

Thanks for the tip though.

No, most people who have gotten past the first step have most likely already tried microgoals. That lack of energy goes away when you decide to get out of bed and eat, be healthy, do something. Just keeping busy can kill depression alone. The moment you get bored, aren't having fun, or are feeling negative emotions when you're "triggered" (lmao) by something or someone, you are letting it back into your life. You've said it yourself, it's time to move on and accept things, it's that lack of energy that you need to take care of now. If anything, now is the time to be selfish. It's okay, catering to others comes second. You matter the most to yourself, and only you can understand that.

If you really find that lack of energy bothering, try loading up your body with Pixy Stix, coffee, energy drinks (get that GFuel 10% off codehookup), or even cocaine if you're desperate. That energy is paramount to yourself, without energy you really can't do much. And if you have so much of it, I find it best to just get creative. Your shitposts can be turned into meme songs or new memes. Start a YouTube channel of you screaming at the camera or something. Literally, let loose. People's opinion of you won't go down unless you set up a red room or something. Hell, you either die unhappy or live long enough to become a meme. Just ask Shia LaBeouf.

Life wants to put you back in the scrotum 24/7. Just tell life back that you can't fit and you don't care about being in a scrotum.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]