The Lounge

idk

Submitted by Infinitum, , Thread ID: 25256

Thread Closed

RE: idk

15-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Infinitum Wrote:
I'm not going to be fucking around, I'm trying to do as much as I can of my day by as example longboarding.

Sometimes too much but I'll talk about this another time.

But even trying to do sports, have social interaction, trying to do something of my life let's me mostly emotionless and sometimes even worse than before.

I'm strange.

I'm actually going to try doing a YouTube channel with what I'm best at which is failing at video games and having stupid reactions

Keeping active is great. It gives you time to think, and takes away time to "think". But yeah, keeping yourself in moderation is a good thing.

Emotionless is fine. I think you're just overthinking things a little bit. Even normal, happy people are emotionless most of the day. That's why we have memorable moments of each day - because we experienced emotion at that time.

Being strange is good too. It lets you think out of the box and look at the world from the outside and see all the problems and solutions from different angles.

YouTube channels like that get plenty of success if done consistently, so I wish you luck! ^^
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]