The Lounge

Serious Not sure what to title this? My Life Story? WARNING: LONG POST.

Submitted by Desync, , Thread ID: 26352

Thread Closed

RE: Not sure what to title this? My Life Story? WARNING: LONG POST.

OP
23-12-2016, 04:22 AM
Zenith Wrote:
I honestly feel you on the whole "why haven't I supported these people." My excuse is "I'm 16 with my only chance of buying things online are visa gift cards, and I have no means of getting to a store to get them yet (have permit. No license)"

I heard the Blue Yeti is an amazing mic. Although I preferred the Snowball due to how much cheaper it is with pretty much the same mic quality that the Yeti gives you.

I'm honestly glad you decided to post here, due to the fact that you do seem like a cool, intelligent person that would make a great addition to the forum

If you want. You can PM me your forum. I'll be happy to join, and I'll try to check out your streams whenever I am available! Smile

I know what you mean about the money situation, even at 33 I'm working a low pay job, gf currently not working, so I'm paying all the bills. So it can be rough at times.

I was looking at getting the new mic from Razer, the Seiren, but decided I needed new headphones while I was at it and these so called "gaming headphones" aren't really worth it, it's better to get a nice pair of studio headphones since I was getting a studio quality mic.

I appreciate the gesture, I'm just a pretty simple country boy from the sticks with a nerdy side for technology.

As for the forum, I keep deleting everything and starting over from scratch. Tried Vbulletin (couldn't get it to work right so deleted it), tried PhpBB, keep trying MyBB but can't seem to get any of the "Free" plugins to work right.

I ran 4 competitive Overwatch teams back when Blizzard released the game and they all pitched in and got a domain and hosting for a year thru GoDaddy and that was back in June and I have yet to do anything with the site, as the guy who said he was going to help me up and left without saying anything. So I was stuck on my own trying to run a gaming community once again alone. Since then I've kind of abandoned my discord and quit doing anything with Overwatch. Then she offered to buy me the new headset and mic for christmas and it got my interest peaked back into streaming more and I started messing with the website.
[Image: cOexcf7.png]