Funny This was entertaining.

Submitted by fdigl, , Thread ID: 27981

Thread Closed

RE: This was entertaining.

OP
This post was last modified: 17-01-2017, 05:20 PM by fdigl
17-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Vitya Wrote:
Now stuff like this, is what people need to learn to take into consideration when talking about this topic. Which sadly is the one thing Rags seems to... Either ignore or forget most of the time. (Not that the other dude is any better, trust me.)

Well, the original video was trying to make a point, which failed miserably. Rags may not have touched up on that topic, but I'm fairly sure the purpose of the video was to provide evidence against the "reasons" brought up in the original video.

17-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Zenith Wrote:
I'm astonished that I sit on Vegas saying "no that's not good enough I gotta redo the voice" while there are people on the same platform who use a doge meme with "deal with it" sunglasses and criticizing other regards who have the mic quality of a toaster.

Eh, it was mostly informational. Or at least trying to be if it doesn't actually rub off that way. He probably just wanted something on the screen for people to look at while he talked instead of just blankly listening to a voice and a white screen. I guess it's to help keep audience retention.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]