Serious #MuslimBan

Submitted by v4hl, , Thread ID: 28727

Thread Closed

RE: #MuslimBan

This post was last modified: 05-02-2017, 07:00 AM by Dotarachi
05-02-2017, 03:59 AM
Kairosu Wrote:
"nice liberal brainwash posting you got there"
Would you mind preciselyexplaining what you mean by that?

"Look at Chicago, being rated 11 out of 100 of being safe and 1 in 110 of being a victim of a crime."

Also, may I ask where you got those statistics from?

"25-50 bucks on the streets, so saying it cost 'money' is downright lie" You literally just said that it costs 25-50 bucks thatismoney is it not, or is your brain unable to comprehend what that is?
You say Firearms can be bought for 25-50 "bucks" on the street? Meaning what? Illegally? and what do you mean by hipoint? do you meanHi-Point Firearms? because that is a LEGAL Guns dealer... If you do mean something else please feel free to correct me... As you can see I have more than a few questions buy I do see you've been dodging the points of my previous post... And Buzzfeed articles. Clearly, this is a joke and you're trying to make my points "in-accurate" however this whole time you dodged the question. If you can answer my questions accurately... Then maybe I'll see your point, However, your "points" have little to no foundation on them, Your just randomly making statistics up. I can do that as well... Did yo know that Washington DC Stats you are 1/1 of being a victim of being shot.... 100% true fact no sarcasm what so ever.

Btw, Just for you, that was sarcasm. Idk how your brain works so I figured I needed to point that out.

However, I have one last question. Let's make this as simplistic as I can. What so bad about gun control if your guns don't get taken away?

And for the "liberal brainwash" I wouldn't call myself a liberal I'm more of an independentperson who don't need no party (+1 if you see what I did there)

However, I guess I can relate to some things of a liberal "open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values" That is not the political definition however it is "The" definition. And I have to say I'm a very open-mindedperson, Partially the reason I'm asking so many questions is I like to even out the scale and judge both opinions equally. and yes I will easily discard traditional values depending on what it is.
man you are seriously an embarrassment of a person, no idea what you are talking about.
hipoint is a company that makes handguns you moron, they sell them for so cheap any person is able to buy them.
you should stick to watching cartoons than embarrassing yourself
peep the links, prepare to see a new reality than englishsubtitles