The Lounge

Serious #MuslimBan

Submitted by v4hl, , Thread ID: 28727

Thread Closed

RE: #MuslimBan

05-02-2017, 07:00 AM
Dotarachi Wrote:
man you are seriously an embarrassment of a person, no idea what you are talking about.
hipoint is a company that makes handguns you moron, they sell them for so cheap any person is able to buy them.
you should stick to watching cartoons than embarrassing yourself
peep the links, prepare to see a new reality than englishsubtitles

There you go actual facts, You finally gave me something I asked for. thank you, but I'm an Embarrassment? please point out where I have "embarrassedmyself"

"hipoint is a company that makes handguns you moron" Yes I know that I was simply verifying if you read fully what I said. and actually they sell more than just handguns, I don't understand what your point is as they sell the guns legally and it'sHi-Point Firearms, Not "hipoint' You could have at least put a space in it so I knew what you were talking about, and then called me a moron for trying to verify what you were talking about... You still attempted to bypass all my previous questions with some very Un-educated insults. Would you mind answering them? I assume you still know how to read if you scroll up you can view them there... I find it interesting how hard it is to have a Civilized Conversation with people online but I guess that's hard with people who think they're automatically better than everyone else. The reason I wish to ask you so many questions as I said before, I like to see both sides and not be Biased. Anyway Good day I look forward to seeing your answers :Tongue
[ Username|Kayo|Aurora|Akihisa|v4hl  ]
Former Squid
Upgraded by Wrath & Senpai
(Thank you both)

In memorandum (Gone but notඞ forgor) |Deleted_3747|Deleted_44|Senpai|