The Lounge

Unique offer for the unique girl.

Submitted by foxyfriendd, , Thread ID: 30336

Thread Closed
05-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Hey, everyone who is reading it. From the very start I say that we need a girl for this work, so guys dont bother to read further. Seriously, this work is for girls only. So, please dont even try to deceive me, we wont be able to work together and just lose time, both of us. I know it from my previous experience.

Legitimacy: I really doubt that it can be subject to any criminal liability but still when you read carefully and realize what the work is about it will be clear for you that there are some risks. Just as theres always a risk a brick could hit your head some day.

Time: youll need 2-3 hours a day in average. Its not much and you can combine this work with your other responsibilities.

Earnings: the payment scheme is unique and I personally developed it. (I assure you that you will not find here anything even remotely close to it). Ideally, you should be able to contact me offline (however, we can do without it in the beginning).

Clearly, I cant reveal everything openly and will describe it in detail to my potential partner. Here Ill speak about the main things in general.

Ive been working with this scheme for a year now. A year and 3 months to be more exact.

Im looking for a partner because I fail to meet the amount of work alone. I really need an assistant and often I just need a fresh perspective to generate new ideas.

Profit: theoretically, you can earn as much as $25-30K but its only theoretically. In real life, I earn $6-7K a month. I think that we can easily earn $18K each.

Requirements:

- Good social engineering skills (its important, you wont succeed without it). I mean not only traditional understanding of it (unauthorized access to data) but also your mental characteristics Smile

- Attractive appearance (its not obligatory but I have a couple of ideas and your appearance can be a great benefit)

- Preferably no criminal record and a good reputation, in general (its not obligatory but it will be much simpler)

- Be good at improvisation

- Trained memory (again its not obligatory but very desirable)

- Good attention and concentration

- Ideological commitment and generosity (although this is an unofficial method of earning, I want to underline that I came up with the idea NOT for making the money but to help people. Ill share with you the stories of real people (and you can easily determine their truthfulness) whom I helped Smile When the method is clear to you, you will understand everything yourself.

- Knowledge in economics and political science (not at the level of an armchair politics. If you are not good at it, youll have to put some efforts and study the issues)

- Age under 23 (not obligatory but desirable)

The work does not involve sex, virtual sex, carding, typical fraud, gambling, dating etc.

Guarantees:

I can work with a guarantor without any problems (pay you your first minimal salary) or if I really like you and you perfectly match the requirements and can give me your guarantees, I can make a pre-payment. Im open to any offers. Im an adequate person and we can always agree on the issues.

Its better to make our first contact via jabber because its really hard to find a person I need and who satisfies my requirements. I have to post my ad on several boards and it will be hard to manage all the personal messages.

jabber: [email protected]

Im perfectly aware that its hard to find one person having all these qualities. So Im ready to teach you if you have desire, time and, at least, a basic understanding of the things I mentioned.

If you read it up to the end, please, describe yourself (not your name and e-mail). Describe everything you think is worth mentioning, your skills and abilities (as detailed as possible). Pay a special attention to my requirements. Do not write ?Hi, ?Im ready etc. Dont waste my and your time. Well, anyway I believe that if you are the person I need, you know yourself what to tell me Smile