Bubble
Captain of Pirates
Divine
Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
15-07-2017, 08:20 AM
This post was last modified: 15-07-2017, 08:28 AM by Bubble
As much as I would love to prevent leaking, I think adding limitations will make things worse. Instead of limiting leechers and pushing potential members back, I think we should just let them in with open arms. Think about it. There are leechers everywhere posting complete garbage. Why? To get to the leaks.

There are two type of leechers we'll get. Grab and go leechers. And stay at home leechers.

Grab and go leechers will come and leave. You will never stop this. Limitations won't prevent them from leeching. They will never stop until they get the leak they want. You'd be suprised how far one is willing to go for something they desperately want.

Stay at home leechers are rare, but it's what we want. They leech, they hang around, and hopefully become regular members.

If we literally just take off the 15 posts, we wouldn't have forced posts everywhere.

So Bubble, how do you expect us to just let leechers leech like that and get away with it? Well, they kinda already do lol

Let's say we have a waterfall. The bottom of the waterfall is NulledBB. We have fish poop and gold, streaming down the waterfall. You put a filter with a lot of very small holes, enough for the fish poop not go though. Because we don't like fish poop. But you have one problem. The gold isn't passing the mesh! So we need to remove the filter. We'll have poop covered gold, but hey, with a little cleaning and hard work we can sure find them.

That being said, I think it's better we talk to them like human beings and remind them that the site offers so much more than leaking, that its also a community full of friendly people. If we work hard enough we can convert leechers to members. Fishpoop to gold Wink

There needs to be regulations not limitations.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]