Divine
Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
OP
31-08-2017, 07:07 AM
31-08-2017, 06:01 AM
: Zenith Wrote:
I completely disagree with the discord thing. Personally, I still wouldn't post even if the discord was gone. There's just no drive to want to post.

But you decide to post now. Why? Idk, maybe this topic is meaningful, who knows?

But that's one of the problems on Nulled. Members aren't participating in the forums sadly. You see dozens of members log in yet 5% actually post.

Anyways, using discord to talk to people is OK. The Nulled discord is the problem. Want to message and talk to friends and forum members? Sure, USE discord, that's fine! But having a Nulled Discord will suck activity away. What makes it worse is channels. It's like discord IS the forum. For example, the music channel. This would be useful for the music sections here on Nulled and the Harmony group. Also many Discussions and topics discussed on Discord could have been made on Nulled, trust me, there were plenty of things that could have been threads.

Again, I blame most of the members including myself for not providing enough activity.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]