RE: Nulled Activity

Faded
Legend
Level:
Credits:
01-09-2017, 11:59 AM
31-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Bubble Wrote:
We're not forcing anyone lol You don't have to post on Nulled. Forcing would be make 2 posts a week or get banned. By removing discord you give users two choices, post on the forum, or don't post. Like I said before, discord is fine, you can message forum members, the individual member can do whatever they want with that. But once you have an official nulled discord, people will think its OK to just post only in discord most of the time because hey, it's nulled, its more convenient, why post in the forum.

I think people are taking my rewards thing the wrong way but let me reexplain it.

I feel like we should focus on individual members, and provide/emphasis goals. I understand that people don't need rewards but obviously on this forum people barely show up to post even when there are topics. I'm just laying put some examples we can do because clearly if people don't come to nulled for the sake of posting then there is something nulled isn't providing.

That's a contradiction because posting an opinion means you have interest in this topic. If you dislike posting on forums you wouldn't have posted. You took the time to compile a reason for a cause.

Make it ridcoulously expensive for normal users and then upgraded users have infinite freedom idk.

That's still forcing. "Hey, you can either post on our forums or you can fuck off".

We even have rules in the Discord server that forum related topics should stay on the forums.
I'm sure you've seen me telling people to talk on the forums about leaks and marketplace stuff.(which you know that leaks is the biggest part of our forum, maybe sadly but that's how it is)

As I said in the other post, you can express yourself more freely in Discord, on the forums it would often break the rules so that could potentially make more LQ posts appear.
[Image: InZ3hGx.png]