Garry's Mod Leaks

[Morpheus] MOTD / Escape Screen - Released May 1st - GmodStore

Submitted by AciDTriP, , Thread ID: 46185

Thread Closed
08-09-2017, 03:13 AM
[Image: DDZnGy0.png]
GMod Store link:https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3948
This cost me my own money so be sure to thank me.
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Quote:DESCRIPTION
Morpheus is a combination script which includes MOTD (Message of the Day) functionality, and can also serve as an Escape screen as well (if enabled). This script is the initial attempt in being able to provide products for Garry's Mod servers which include multi-purpose functionality. It is also part of a new collections which is aimed at being cleaner and more simplistic in UI, while still keeping total customization.

FEATURES
Simplicity Collection
This script is part of the "Simplicity Collection".

Player / Staff Activity Monitor
Players / staff can view the status of other people via an indicator which displays Green for available and Yellow for AFK. Settings can be customized in the config. Great for servers where you want to see who is actually playing.

Achievements
Displays a list of all available Garry's Mod achievements for that player, and what the progress of each achievement is.

Commands / Feature List
The Commands feature will list off any and all supported 3rd party scripts that your players can access. Chat commands and keybinds will be listed (if either or both are available). You can also add your own. This helps players know what features you have on your server and how to access them. Current support for:
  • Pointshop 1 and 2

• !Unstuck

• Suggestions Addon

• Amethyst

• Linx Escape Menu

• Prometheus
Animations
This script includes special animations in order to give it more depth. The entire panel itself will slide in and out whenever it is called. Certain features also use fading animations.

Escape Screen / MOTD Functionality
This script includes functionality for being both a MOTD (message of the day) script, as well as an Escape screen. Either one can be enabled or disabled. (Plans in the future into adding a scoreboard, etc.)

Escape Screen Extras
Players can do everything from accessing the console, server manager, and even return to the default escape screen if they choose. Also includes a Disconnect option with Confirmation Prompt to ensure no accidental clicking.

Terms and Conditions
Force players to click "I Accept" on your server terms and conditions before doing anything else. This ensures players actually read information related to your network/server prior to playing.

Community Navigation
Give your players easy access to your most important assets including your Steam Workshop collection, donation page, and even your discord server.

Integrated Websites
No need to take players away from the game -- any websites opened using the provided methods, will be displayed directly within Morpheus's UI.

Tabulation
Different areas can be accessed using the navigation buttons which display at the top of the UI. Ability to customize them as well as including your own functions for doing particular things.

Additional Details
DRM
This script is DRM free; no code has been removed or hidden from the view of the purchaser.

External Services
This script does utilize and communicate with an external service in order to provide features such as an updater, server-side MOTD (to announce news), and for statistical purposes. It should not interfere what-so-ever with the operation or customization of the script.

Privacy Concerns
As long as you are purchasing a legit copy of this script from Gmodstore, it should contain only required code for the script to operate normally. It is back-door free, anddoes not include any type of "bypass" features or perks to the developer of the scriptsuch as: giving the developer of said script any type of special usergroup on your server, ability to override your server setup, and/or access to any personal information. It has been known that downloading or using leaked copies can contain back-doors added by the leaker which can cause serious privacy breaches to your server. The developer of this script cannot be held responsible for issues that come from using a leaked copy.

If you suspect any abnormalities in the code; or you find someone using a leaked copy, it is recommended that you contact the developer.

RESOURCES
Workshop Collection
Subscribe to theOffical Steam Workshop Collection

FAQ
Question: How do I install this script?
Answer:To properly install this script -- you may do the following:
  • Download a copy of the script and extract it to your computer.

• Create a new folder within your Garry's Mod server's /addons/ folder named "morpheus"
    (Do not use CAPITAL LETTERS or S P A C E S in the folder name -- Lowercase only)

• Upload the extracted folders (lua, materials, resource) to the new folder you created in the/addons/directory of your server.

• Restart your server and join. You should test to ensure things work properly BEFORE customizing the settings.

• Open the/sh/folder and configure the script how you want.
Question: Morpheus won't start when I boot my server?
Answer:Ensure that you have placed the script in the right directory of your Garry's Mod server. It is highly recommended that when you create a new folder for your new script, that you DO NOT use spaces or special characters in the folder name. Linux and Windows based servers handle oddly named folders differently. Windows is OK with caps and spaces in the folder names, whereas Linux will completely skip loading an addon if the folder has improper characters within the name.

Question: How do I customize this script?
Answer:You can access the various config files by going into your server file structure and opening/lua/morpheus/sh/configs

Question: Can I disable the Escape Screen feature?
Answer:Yes -- within the configuration file (usually located in the/lua/morpheus/sh/configsfolder), you will find settings related to the Escape Screen which can be adjusted, including the ability to completely disable it.

Question: Will you customize the script for me?
Answer:No -- I only do feature requests that I can add into the official script itself within an update. I do not help or assist with special requests that are to be on your server only. It is recommended that you contact a 3rd party developer on the Gmodstore Jobs section.

LICENSES
Fonts
Certain fonts used for this script were made possible thanks to the Open Font License (OFL)
Icons
Certain icons are made possible thanks toIcons8andIconsDB. They are licensed under theCreative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unportedlicense.
This hidden content has been reported as not working 0 times this month.
1 times in total
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
1 times in total