Submitted by v4hl, , Thread ID: 46320

Thread Closed
v4hl
Legend
Divine
Level:
Credits:
09-09-2017, 05:29 PM
so i have that old friend who i really respect, he was my best friend sinse we were kids, he moved on in the last year, he got new friends and all that, and we didn't talk too much sinse that, he never called me sinse he moved on and im not into social networks and all that shit, so we didn't talk but recently we start meeting again, and evrytime we do, he ask me to give him something, a game, money, he even started asking me for my own steam account, and that was kinda weird, i didn't mind, i gave it to him, than he asked me if i can give him another steam with couple games but this time not to him, but to his friends, and i did gave him some, after that we didn't meet again, and last week we met again by accident ( or that's what i think ) and again he asked me to give him money or games i felt like he is using me so i asked him why don't you buy them by your self! and he laughed and said "What! Me! Buying a shitty game for real money... Nahhh, im not that dumb" at that moment i felt that im the Real Dumb, i buy games and he get them for free ... it's obvious right! he is using me! and now after i made a Facebook account to contact my teachers in collge he added me and now he don't need to meet me, he keeps asking me to give him Things on Fb, that's anoying me, and i started thinking if i should just block him and never talk to him again! i mean after all these years is that the best Scenario we could get!
help.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]