Amatsu
. . . . . .
Prime
Level:
Credits:
30-09-2017, 02:18 AM
29-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Lone Wrote:
he was good with somehow! he remember my name (v4hl) and he keep messing with me ( deleting my posts and making fun of me, queting me with my old accounts and saying that he love to mess with me ) the thing is that he clearly care about nothing, ban who ever he wants, whenever he wants for no reason!
and the MOST THING I HATE is how people trying/ and sucking his dick omg! it's kinda anoying ... but ugh

NULLED BB ALL THE WAY BITCHZZ

Not trying to white knight Cake or anything here but despite what most people think, Cake made the community on LF his first priority. This ultimately led to him gaining a lot more stress having to deal with all the site's and community's issues. With all of this and more, I think you can start to see why his mental health and all took a bit of a turn. Even though I've never been in a position like Cake before, I can certainly see how having to deal with all of this can be extremely stressful. So to say that Cake went about treating his members unfairly is a bit of a stretch in my eyes. To me and a few others as well, it seems that Cake did the complete opposite. He treated everyone registered to his forum fairly in my opinion. You can think differently but for the most part, it seems to me that he punished people accordingly and with a reason. Don't know why he'd go out of his way to mistreat the community, especially considering all the work he's put in to help it flourish and stay sustainable. I will agree with you on the "dicksucking" part though. They can get really annoying at times but to be fair, if you just ignore them it's usually all good.
Don't want any harm, just stating my opinion. :>
Yuun