RE: LeakForums shutdown

Legend
Divine
Level:
Credits:
30-09-2017, 02:37 AM
30-09-2017, 02:18 AM
Amatsu Wrote:
Not trying to white knight Cake or anything here but despite what most people think, Cake made the community on LF his first priority. This ultimately led to him gaining a lot more stress having to deal with all the site's and community's issues. With all of this and more, I think you can start to see why his mental health and all took a bit of a turn. Even though I've never been in a position like Cake before, I can certainly see how having to deal with all of this can be extremely stressful. So to say that Cake went about treating his members unfairly is a bit of a stretch in my eyes. To me and a few others as well, it seems that Cake did the complete opposite. He treated everyone registered to his forum fairly in my opinion. You can think differently but for the most part, it seems to me that he punished people accordingly and with a reason. Don't know why he'd go out of his way to mistreat the community, especially considering all the work he's put in to help it flourish and stay sustainable. I will agree with you on the "dicksucking" part though. They can get really annoying at times but to be fair, if you just ignore them it's usually all good.
Don't want any harm, just stating my opinion. :>

Managing a forum like leak.sx isn't an eassy thing to do! i personaly can't do that! when i was a member on that site i seen the good side of him and the bad one (i guess) he gave warning for people and roast them, and if he didn't like someone, upgraded members start rep fucking each others and blowing things up, and it will always end with someone banned. lot of drama is happnening in that site and again, upgraded members are turning that site into a faggForum, making it looks like HackForums or something like that, Leakforum wasn't going to be alive without cake, he putted his trust/work on it and take the lead when the original owners decide to shut it down in the first place, but he took it from the dead line to be one of the most active forum.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]