Amatsu
. . . . . .
Prime
Level:
Credits:
30-09-2017, 02:59 AM
30-09-2017, 02:37 AM
Lone Wrote:
Managing a forum like leak.sx isn't an eassy thing to do! i personaly can't do that! when i was a member on that site i seen the good side of him and the bad one (i guess) he gave warning for people and roast them, and if he didn't like someone, upgraded members start rep fucking each others and blowing things up, and it will always end with someone banned. lot of drama is happnening in that site and again, upgraded members are turning that site into a faggForum, making it looks like HackForums or something like that, Leakforum wasn't going to be alive without cake, he putted his trust/work on it and take the lead when the original owners decide to shut it down in the first place, but he took it from the dead line to be one of the most active forum.

Well yeah, "roasting" is just part of the internet. You'll see it anywhere and everywhere and again, I'm sure it was for a reason. There's usually some kind of context behind stuff like that. Also the whole "rep-fucking" thing doesn't happen nearly as often anymore and when it does, most members defend the person being attacked. And sure there's drama, but there's drama on pretty much every forum at one point or another. Don't really know why you brought this up since I personally haven't seen anything of that sort happen recently. But yeah, I guess it just depends on how you see it for the most part. Not to burst your bubble or anything but if NBB grows to even nearly the size that LF is, I'm sure a lot of what you mentioned will start to show here. It seems to be pretty quiet as of now which is nice, but once more people start coming in, it most of the time leaves room for some of the stuff you mentioned to happen. Happens to most places with such a large community unfortunately. ;o
Yuun