The Lounge

I might start a forum like nulled. Any ideas?

Submitted by tivum, , Thread ID: 51480

Thread Closed

RE: I might start a forum like nulled. Any ideas?

ZIZ
Sage of Six Path
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
18-10-2017, 09:40 AM
16-10-2017, 02:05 PM
tivum Wrote:
No i'm not trying to compete with anybody but my current tech forum is in the shithole right now.
Does anyone have any ideas for the forum? I was thinking maybe NulledBB and I could partner, I put a few ads on my forum for them and they do the same. I doubt it'll work but oh well, it's worth a shot.

Maybe I could help you up too, Cause i've the same Idea. I have my own premium kinda domain set up too. Currently having a little time and working alone still not started with the big work.
See great forums like nulledbb inspired me to such things, im sure it did the same thing to you as well man. First thing to do will be to post original contents HQ . which are working and not posting retarded posts. That way you would be able to get a good community . And daily visitors. And another idea would be. To design it well. Minimal. and Smooth. Easy for users to navigate through.
And always support every member the same if they wanted help. Scamming wont get you far. ANyways these are my ideas. And I wish you all the best . And Really love your filehosting service.
[Image: AgiVxLa.jpg]