Submitted by TC2, , Thread ID: 58961

Thread Closed
TC2
Freak
Level:
Credits:
05-11-2017, 03:15 PM
This post was last modified: 05-11-2017, 03:15 PM by TC2
Kagura already knew oneweek before this day that herparents were gone tonight for a business meeting but asthe day neared, shebecame more and more paranoidof being home alone. She was unsure why but something deep down in her soul was telling her to escape with them before she was all alone.
'Come on Kagura! Don't be so silly; you are perfectly safe inside the house where you belong, however if you leave and go outside that's where you'll find evil people!' Her father said. How wrong he was.
The day came for his parents to embark on their business meeting and Kagura was preparing herself for the inevitable. "I'm a 16 year old teenager, why should I be afraid of staying home alone all because my parents won't be back for a day?"said Kagurato herselftrying to persuade herself that she was perfectly safe.
As soon as herparents were gone she locked the entire house and sat down in the living room in front of the brisk and warm fireplace watching the brittle wood burn embernext to her Sadaharu, her dog. An hour passed. A thick fog of silence was surrounding the room. It was 11 PM, already past Kagura's bed time but she was too afraid to go to sleep. She decided to wait it out in the living room to wait for her parents. Sadaharuwas becoming restless and more restless with each passing time. He was scared of something. "What's wrong Haru? Is there something scaring you?". The dog began to growl.... Kagura was feeling more and more uncomfortable and as she decided it was time for them to rest themselves before they started imagining things, she suddenly felt someone watching her.
In the corner of the room, where the shadows had resided, two eyes appeared.Watching Kagura's every move, it decided to move closer towards her. Kagura was having a fit. She wasn't sure what was happening, what those eyes wanted and how they could move but all she could do was stand still numb. Suddenly, the shadows attacked her. As Kagura was about to be shredded to pieces by the claws of the demonic shadows, Sadaharu had broken out of his trance and fought the shadows back. What a wasteless effort. The shadows engulfed Sadaharu and feeded on his intestines, his bones, his very life until he was no more, except a pool of gore and blood. Kagura was shattered, she screamed with pain and ran out become the shadows could take her life next.
Suddenly the lights started to flicker and the house started to shake. Weird light flashed past the windows and Kagura couldn't take much more at this point.
As shestarted to slowly move away from the living room,she suddenlyfelt a hand on hershoulder. Frozen by fear Kagura slowly turned around to see what it was, when shesuddenly saw herselfin the mirror. While Kagura had blood splattered on her face with tears rolling down her cheeks, her reflection simply just smiled. "Where do you think you're going?" The reflection asked."You think after what you did to me I wouldn't come back to take you with me to the depths of hell?" She asked again.
Before Kaguracould run awayshe was dragged through the mirror by her other self.
11 AM was when her parents had finally arrived home. As they frantically searched the house for both Kagura and Sadaharu they could find neither. Only a grotesque place with crimson blood splattered across the room and a note which was written with human fingers for thewords writtenin front of the bloodied broken mirror.

"FORGIVE ME"